Why Join Intellia?
Our mission is to develop curative genome editing treatments that can positively transform the lives of people living with severe and life-threatening diseases.
Beyond our science, we live our four core values: One, Explore, Disrupt, Deliver and feel strongly that you can achieve more at Intellia. We have a single-minded determination to excel and succeed together. We believe in the power of curiosity and pushing boundaries. We welcome challenging thoughts and imagination to develop innovative solutions. And we know that patients are counting on us to make the promise a reality, so we must maintain high standards and get it done.
We want all of our people to go beyond what is possible. We aren’t constrained by typical end rails, and we aren’t out to just “treat” people. We’re all in this for something more. We’re driven to cure and motivated for change. Just imagine the possibilities of what we can do together.
How you will Achieve More with Intellia:
As Associate Director, Lot Disposition, Quality Operations, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop and manage changes to standards, practices, procedures and ways of working to enable execution of CMC development plans.
- Manage/perform timely lot review/disposition of clinical intermediates, critical starting materials, drug substances/drug products and finished goods in accordance with GMP’s, procedures, regulatory requirements
- Identify, assess and manage risks; recommend mitigation strategies to quality management
- Represent Quality on assigned Teams/projects
- Prepare relevant metrics for Quality Management Review.
- Supports QP declaration and batch certification activities.
- Review, approve specifications, certificates of analysis
- Provides Quality oversight of material management processes
- Support/Perform Quality Person In Plant responsibilities as designated. (Occasional travel may be required).
You will possess a Bachelor’s degree Sciences or Engineering with a minimum of 9 years biopharma experience; at least five years in Quality Assurance, Lot Review/Disposition; and experience with cell/gene therapy/biologics. Also, your experience would include managing people. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. You will have strong leadership qualities including: innovation, collaboration and striving for results.
Meet your future team:
You’ll be joining an exceptional team which collaborates with internal stakeholders and external partners to develop innovative therapies which bring hope to patients and their families. You will report to the Director, Quality Assurance. You’ll be supported as you bring your specific talents and suggestions to continuously develop our quality processes and ways of working to allow us to accelerate the progress of our clinical assets through development.
The team is currently working virtually. We do have plans to return into the Cambridge MA office, tentatively we are scheduled to return in January 2022. Although in a virtual environment, the Quality team has made it a priority to continue to foster a sense of community among the group. Intellia has led the charge and designed a robust virtual onboarding experience since the start of the pandemic.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy: All Intellia employees, regardless of work location, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This requirement includes a booster dose once eligible. Requests for exemption for medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be considered.
EEOC Statement: Intellia believes in a diverse environment, and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all its employees and qualified applicants. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Intellia will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.