- Define and develop analysis pipelines to analyze single cell sequencing, somatic mutations, TCRs, and predictive biomarkers.
- Apply rigorous statistical methods to drive actionable insights from large scale datasets.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of experimentalists, computational scientists, and clinicians to address key therapeutic questions in a data-centic manner.
- Analyze internal and external datasets to determine the genomic and transcriptomic properties of effective T cell therapeutics.
- BS/MS in Bioinformatics or related field with at least 5 years of industry experience or Ph.D. in Computational Biology/Bioinformatics or related field with 1+ years of industry experience
- Ability to write clear and effective code in bash, R, Python, and/or C++.
- Experience working with WES, WGS, RNAseq, TCR-sequencing, and/or single cell sequencing data.
- Working knowledge of cancer genomics and immunology or the ability to learn quickly.
- Strong grasp of methods and tools for statistical inference and machine learning.
- Proven ability to work effectively with a cross-functional team.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Experience with workflow management software include but not limited to snakemake, Cromwell, reflow, wdl, and others.
- Experience with software development in a cloud environment (AWS) is a plus.
- Ability to create containerized workflows with docker.
- Familiarity with git and/or other version control systems
EEOC Statement: Intellia believes in a diverse environment, and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all its employees and qualified applicants. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Intellia will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.