Why Join Intellia?
Our mission is to develop curative genome editing treatments that can positively transform the lives of people living with severe and life-threatening diseases.
Beyond our science, we live our four core values: One, Explore, Disrupt, Deliver and feel strongly that you can achieve more at Intellia. We have a single-minded determination to excel and succeed together. We believe in the power of curiosity and pushing boundaries. We welcome challenging thoughts and imagination to develop innovative solutions. And we know that patients are counting on us to make the promise a reality, so we must maintain high standards and get it done.
We want all of our people to go beyond what is possible. We aren’t constrained by typical end rails, and we aren’t out to just “treat” people. We’re all in this for something more. We’re driven to cure and motivated for change. Just imagine the possibilities of what we can do together.
How you will Achieve More with Intellia:
In this newly created Manager, Stock Plan Administration role, you will be responsible for Equity Stock Plan Administration activities across our growing organization, including partnering with our HR, Finance, and Legal departments as well as our Stock Plan Brokers and Transfer Agent. A successful candidate will ensure accuracy, compliance and data integrity for our Equity program as well as assist with additional projects and analyses.
Some of the work you will be responsible for includes:
- Manage accurate and timely processing of all employee stock plan transactions, including grants, cancellations, options exercises, RSU releases and ESPP enrollment and purchases via EEO
- Partner with Finance, Legal and HR to maintain and improve equity program processes and procedures
- Manage opening and closing of the company’s trading window and process employees’ trade approval, per insider trading policy and company schedules
- Perform monthly/quarterly/annual reconciliation including related journal entries, receivable of option proceeds, and perform auditing procedures to ensure accuracy.
- Provide support on equity education and provide training as needed.
- Collect and prepare data on stock plan activities and other data for internal and external reporting.
Proven experience with Equity administration to deliver timely and accurate compensation for employees. Explore best in class compensation and benefits with an interest to disrupt the typical status quo through process improvements in collaboration with key stakeholders as we grow as one. Here are some of the other desired skills we will be looking for you to have:
- Experience in stock plan administration, including procedures and practices
- Comprehensive understanding of equity administration concepts and related financial reporting principles
- Knowledge of wages and tax laws, FLSA and internal controls under Sarbanes-Oxley
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Oracle Fusion is a plus.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
Meet your future team
This role will report directly to the Associate Director, Equity and Payroll Administration. The Equity and Payroll team is made up of individuals who bring a range of experience and knowledge. While a small team, you will join a group of passionate individuals who enjoying working with one another. In addition to the Equity and Payroll team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the larger group of people under the CFO, which is comprised of: Financial Reporting and Internal Controls, FP&A, Accounting, Procurement, IT, Investor Relations, Corporate Communications, and Facility Operations.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy: All Intellia employees, regardless of work location, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This requirement includes a booster dose once eligible. Requests for exemption for medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be considered.
EEOC Statement: Intellia believes in a diverse environment, and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all its employees and qualified applicants. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Intellia will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.