- Design, perform, and troubleshoot immunoassays including ELISA and BLI. Familiarity with Meso Scale Discovery and ForteBio Octet is a plus
- Responsible for generating and qualifying critical reagents for immunoassays
- Perform and optimize in-vitro cell-based assays and functional assays
- Interface with DNA repair group to contribute to the assay development portion of their programs
- Participate in regular group meetings to present research and development findings
- Order supplies and help maintain assay resources
- Maintain a good laboratory notebook in a timely manner
- Ph.D. with1-3 years of relevant experience in biopharmaceutical industries, M.S. with 6+ years of relevant experience in biopharmaceutical industries, or B.S. with 9+ years of relevant experience in biopharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a robust assay from conception with minimum supervision.
- Direct experience developing and troubleshooting assays utilizing flow cytometry, ELISA, binding assays, and enzymatic assays (fluorescence, luminescence, and absorbance)
- Competent in analyzing data with Excel worksheet and Prism
- Demonstrated abilities to learn new skills, solve challenging scientific and technical problems, think independently, and work collaboratively in teams
- Tissue culture experience (sterile technique, transfection, cell maintenance)
EEOC Statement: Intellia believes in a diverse environment, and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all its employees and qualified applicants. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Intellia will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.