- Formulation and characterization of LNP and nanoparticle delivery systems
- Characterize LNPs using advanced characterization techniques (UPLC, LC-MS, DLS, etc.)
- Extensive experience with UPLC/HPLC-based analytics and experience developing and running routine assays and novel assay development
- Experience in characterizing and developing novel drug delivery systems for nucleic acids, proteins, or small molecules
- Able to develop and implement SOPs for novel analytical methods
- Experience with preparation of nanoparticle-based formulations at different scales sufficient to support in vitro and in vivo studies (rodents).
- Leverage findings to drive rational design of next gen delivery platform
- Conduct experiments, independently and in collaboration with colleagues in support of project goals
- Design, implement, troubleshoot and modify experiments to reach desired goals
- Communicate research and development findings with internal and external partners
- Operate and maintain multiple laboratory instruments
- Assist in maintaining general laboratory functionality, including lab equipment maintenance and the ordering and receiving of lab supplies
- PhD in Engineering, Chemistry, Materials or Pharmaceutical Sciences with 0-2 years of industry experience OR M.S. in Engineering, Chemistry, Materials or Pharmaceutical Sciences with 5-7 years of relevant industry experience
- A strong background in nanoparticle characterization / material characterization/ chromatography / spectroscopy / drug development is highly desired
- Strong understanding of nanoparticle-mediated delivery (current challenges and barriers to efficacy particularly in vivo) and previous experience with formulation and characterization.
- Analytical experience with chromatography is a must additional experience with Mass spectrometry is a plus.
- Broad skillset that enables communication across multiple disciplines (biology, chemistry, materials, physics, etc.)
EEOC Statement: Intellia believes in a diverse environment, and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all its employees and qualified applicants. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Intellia will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.